We're looking to hire a
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Up to £35,000 (Salary Dependant on Experience)
Based in Caerphilly
At excellence IT, we pride ourselves on delivering a full cycle IT service to help organisations improve, innovate and transform; these 3 words are what form the foundation of our company’s DNA. We service a wide range of customers across all business sectors. Our offering includes expert IT support, leading IT Infrastructure and Security Solutions, Software Development and IT Training. By delivering an end-to-end service, we’re able to continually add value to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Technical Team in designing and delivering Cloud Solutions for new and existing customers. Reporting to the Directors, this role will provide additional Cloud expertise in supporting and delivering public Cloud technologies such as Office 365 & Azure. In addition to providing 2nd line service desk support, the successful candidate will be involved in delivering Microsoft Cloud migration projects.
The successful applicant must be a team player and MSP experience will be hugely beneficial. We foster a supportive environment where sharing knowledge and producing documentation should be second nature. We also invest in technical skills training allowing you to grow and develop your IT career.
This role is varied, and no two days are the same. We are looking for someone who is excited by technology; someone who naturally keeps up to date with the latest technologies, techniques, initiatives and changes in the industry.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Ideally, Microsoft 365 or Azure Certified
- Significant experience in:
- deploying and supporting Office 365 solutions
- designing and implementing Microsoft Azure (IaaS) solutions
- designing and implementing Windows Server Technologies including Virtualisation
- configuring/supporting storage area networks.
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems & virtualisation technologies
- Most importantly a ‘hands on’ team work ethic with a willingness to learn
We take professional development seriously and would welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate they have invested in their own personal development. We would be very interested to hear from candidates who have qualifications in either MD101 (Microsoft 365 Desktop Accreditation – Manging Modern Desktops) or MS 100 (Identity & Security).
Full UK Driving Licence and access to own transport is essential for this role.
When building our excellence IT team, we look for people who share 3 main traits:
- Passion – We hire people who are passionate about what they do.
- Expertise – We hire people who are experts in their field.
- Trust – We hire people who are reliable and trustworthy.
If you think you would be suited to our environment and culture, we’d like to hear from you.
Other benefits provided are as follows:
- Hybrid Working following successful probationary period
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Contributory Pension scheme
- A relaxed working environment with space to learn and relax
- Staff Uniform
- Free Parking
Salary will be dependent on your experience and qualifications – with the higher end of the scale being paid to those with relevant Microsoft Certifications. Please indicate your salary expectation on your application email.
To find out more about this role please give Andy Green a call on 02920 887 362. To apply for this role, send an up to date CV, along with a summary of why you think this is the ideal role for you to email@example.com
We regret we can only consider applications from applicants who are able to work in the UK and who can reasonably relocate, or commute, to Caerphilly for the role.
No Recruitment Agencies please