We're looking to hire a
Cyber Security Specialist
Salary Dependant on Experience
Based in Caerphilly
Do you have IT Infrastructure experience and looking to move into Cyber Security? Are you a graduate looking for your first role within Cyber Security?
At excellence IT, we pride ourselves on delivering a full cycle IT service to help organisations improve, innovate and transform; these 3 words are what form the foundation of our company’s DNA.
We service a wide range of customers across all business sectors. Our offering includes expert IT support, leading IT Infrastructure and Security Solutions, Software Development and IT Training. By delivering an end-to-end service, we’re able to continually add value to our customers.
Any experience you have in Cyber Security is beneficial but of more importance is a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment. The role requires an individual with exceptional communication skills, a passion for IT and an ability to explain Cyber Security principles to non-technical customers. An outgoing, customer facing personality is also a must!
- You will be trained to become a Cyber Essentials / Plus and IASME assessor
- You will be trained in, and have access to, Vulnerability and Breach Detection systems.
- You will be trained in administration of EDR (Endpoint Detect/Respond) Technologies
- You will be required to attend Cyber Security exhibitions, events and seminars to keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
- You will recommend evolving Cyber Security Technologies where appropriate for our clients.
- You will assist our Service Desk in recommending best practice Cyber Security for our existing MSP toolsets.
- You will be encouraged and supported to continue your CPD by working towards a CISSP or similar qualification.
Other benefits provided are as follows:
- Hybrid Working following successful probationary period
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Contributory Pension scheme
- A relaxed working environment with space to learn and relax
- Staff Uniform
- Free Parking
Salary will be dependant on your experience. Please indicate your salary expectation on your application email.
To find out more about this role give Andy Beer a call on 02920 887362. To apply for this role, send an up-to-date CV, along with a summary of why you think this is the ideal role for you to email@example.com
We regret we can only consider applications from applicants who are able to work in the UK and who can reasonably relocate, or commute, to Caerphilly for the role.
No Recruitment Agencies please