Keeping yourself safe is a precious thing on the internet. That’s why regular password changes are encouraged across all your apps and devices.
Changing your password on your PC, mobile or tablet is usually an easy fix. However, Office 365 can be a bit trickier. As the program can be used across the desktop, web and portable devices.
That’s why we thought we would create a short video explaining the process.
If you can’t play the above video for any reason, here’s a quick step by step guide:
How to change your password in Office 365
- Go to http://www.office.com
- If you are not logged in, log in as normal
- You are now shown the suite of Office 365 web apps
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Click ‘My account’
- On this new screen, use the left hand menu and click ‘Security & Privacy’
- Now click ‘Change your password’ from the available options
- Your browser will now open a new tab
- Input your old password and confirm your new one!
If you are unfortunately still experiencing issues with your Outlook profile & password, our team of helpful IT Experts are on-hand to assist in any ways possible. We are available throughout the Cardiff area, or are able to be reached via telephone.
If you would like any more information about our company, or require further assistance with any IT Support needs, please give us a call on 02920 887 362 or send us an email us at email@example.com