Protect your USB files in case you lose or misplace your memory stick!
Here’s how you can encrypt your USB drive using BitLocker…
This weeks tech tip was how to encrypt a USB stick using BitLocker. If you can’t view the video here are the written steps:
- Insert your USB drive into your laptop or computer
- Type ‘BitLocker’ into your Windows search bar
- Select ‘Manage BitLocker’
- Under your removable device, select ‘Turn BitLocker On’
- Tick ‘Use a Password to unlock the drive’
- Enter your password, and then re-enter it again
- Choose your backup option
- Select ‘Encrypt used disk space only’
- Choose ‘Compatible mode’
- Click ‘Start Encrypting’
Want more Tech Tips?