Looking for a quick and easy way to refresh your Desktop? Now you can by moving your taskbar!
Here’s how you move your Windows taskbar and even change the appearance of it…
This weeks tech tip was how to refresh your Desktop by moving the taskbar. If you can’t view the video here are the written steps:
- Right click on your Desktop
- Select ‘Personalise’
- Choose ‘Taskbar’ on the left-hand side
- Now you can choose a variety of options!
- Under ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ slide it to on
- Under ‘Use small taskbar buttons’ slide it to on
- Finally, change ‘taskbar location on screen’ to Top, Bottom, Left or Right
Want more Tech Tips?