Need to show someone how to do something on your PC or in a program? Use the Windows Steps Recorder!
Here’s how you can use the Windows Steps Recorder…
This weeks tech tip was how to lock your PC using your keyboard. If you cannot play the video above, here are the written steps:
- In the Windows search bar type ‘Steps recorder’
- Click the first result that appears
- The steps recorder window will open
- Click ‘Start recording’
- Continue to demonstrate the steps you want to share
- When you are finished, click ‘Stop recording’
- Now your tutorial will be saved as a .ZIP folder
- Inside there is a file, open that up and the steps will be displayed in the users chosen web browser
Want more Tech Tips?