Excellence IT (UK) Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.excellence-it.co.uk (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in “How Do We Use Your Data?”, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see “What Data Do We Collect?”, below). Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means excellence IT (UK) Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 06391372, and whose main trading address is Aaron House, Van Court, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly CF83 3ED.|
Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by excellence IT (UK) Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 06391372, whose registered address is Aaron House, Van Court, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly CF83 3ED.
Our VAT number is 946764966
What Does This Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see “How Can You Access Your Data);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in “Contacting Us”);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in “How Do We Use Your Data?” but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in “Contacting Us”);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in “Contacting Us” and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
Subject to the section below, We do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
If you send Us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
How Do We Use Your Data?
If We do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see “How and Where Do We Store Your Data?”, below.
As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email, We may use them as follows:
- To reply to your email;
- To send you relevant information about your service or account;
- To keep our internal record keeping up to date;
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted no later than 6 months after the matter you contacted about has been resolved.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We will only share your information with third party suppliers when neccessary and where you have provided your consent
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in “How Do We Use Your Data?”, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in “Contacting Us”.