3CX is the leading choice of telephone communication for offices across Britain. With savings of up to 80% for most organisations, it’s no surprise why.
Excellence IT is a certified partner of 3CX and we have achieved a Silver Partner rating due to our successful installations with our clients. However, we still see a lot of questions asked about what exactly 3CX provides for your business.
So we’ve broken it down into a few questions that will hopefully help when considering 3CX in the future…
Is it easy to install and replace my out of date system?
Easy Installation & Management
Installation and configuration couldn’t be simpler…
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
- Advanced security features including automatic updates and global IP blacklist
- Deploy in the Cloud or on-premise on Windows, Linux, MiniPC or Raspberry Pi!
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Can I have 3CX on-premise? or is it Cloud only?
With 3CX, the deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. You can choose to run 3CX in the cloud (in your cloud account) or on-premise and keep complete control of your data.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, OVH, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Get your free Standard license now!
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance or Raspberry Pi!
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Surely it’s much more expensive than traditional phone systems?
Not at all!
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates